Thursday 25 December 2008

4- Queens Speech


-_-' Merry Christmas all.

I have Christmas fatigue. I am getting a bit sick of it. And to top it off, we have the 'Queens Speech' to watch. Yes folks. ..
I don't like the royal family. But its not the Queen that ticks me off much, its her grandchildren.

I mean, why should Prince William get away with stealing an RAF helicopter to land it in his girlfriends garden for a party? Did he get prosecuted for it? No. He got off scot free. Our brave soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan often lack basic equipment and essential weaponry (google RAF Nimrod)

But what about Prince Harry? He did hard drugs, and he did cannabis, but did he get punished? No no of course not. He is royalty. Royalty is better than the general populace. Not to mention he killed some rare birds in October 07, which would have landed the average englishman 6 months in prison.

Just look at a British passport.. I am 'the queens subject'.

If Britain was a republic, then I would really celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. The idiom 'scot-free' stems from an old meaning of the word 'scot', meaning 'tax'. Those that managed to avoid paying the tax in the olden days would be said to have gotten off scot-free.

    ...That's not interesting...

    I forgot which one was William and which one was Harry. Amusing... British royalty...

    Michael.

    P.S. What exactly does the Queen talk about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. William is the older, balding one. Harry is the red haired nazi drunkard :)

    If I am taken away by the Scotland Yard for treason, please sent my regards to the KGV staff, as they will proberly celebrate :-)

    ReplyDelete